Join us on Thursday, May 19th as we showcase some Whiskeys from JK Williams Distilling!
Hand crafted in Peoria, Illinois, which, fun fact, was once revered as the Whiskey Capital of the World prior to prohibition. With their 100-year-old recipes, they now have been awarded many medals including some gold medal awards for their whiskeys.
We will have a select amount pours available for purchase at $5 a single pour and we encourage trying a “flight” of all the following 3 whiskeys being showcased…
Small Batch American Wheat Whiskey.
* This is a high wheat whiskey with a nose that offers vanilla, cinnamon and toffee, bringing forward the caramel, vanilla and honey notes in the flavor. This 94-proof whiskey has a medium finish with warm chocolate and spiced fruit.
Straight Bourbon Whiskey.
* This silky-smooth bourbon was barrel aged in small batches for four years, creating a drinking experience that could only come from a recipe tested by time.
* The aroma delivers notes of plum, light tobacco, chocolate and honey with a burst of fresh mint. There are hints of pepper, dark cherries, and creamy vanilla to start off, mellowing into honey and cinnamon as it moves toward the warm and fruity finish.
High Rye Whiskey.
* This rich, flavorful high rye whiskey was barrel aged in small batches for four years to deliver a complex, full-bodied flavor.
* This is a "Best in Class" award-winning high rye whiskey that offers nuttiness on the nose with a burst of cherry followed by warm rye bread. The high rye recipe delivers with spice along with honey and dark fruit and a long finish of coffee, leather and a hint of citrus.
If whiskey isn’t for you we will also have a fun cocktail available (tbd) using their ‘Blueprint’ Vodka.
A six times distilled carbon filtered vodka.
And finally we will also have a representative from JK Williams here for awhile to talk about their product!